Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in 15:01 - Jan 6 with 468 viewscarlisleaway

the Marcus Evans ITFC Company, we as shareholders only own 15%

Just out of interest and to get ME to speak to the public or shareholders, no good sitting on the fence and continue losing money year after year, especially with the £7,000,000 loss in TV rights next year. Makes a mockery out of the money Premier League clubs get when relegated to the Championship.
What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in on 15:06 - Jan 6 with 446 viewsPJH

Shareholders have 12.5% don't we?
What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 440 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Think it's 12.5% and a vote of no confidence would achieve nothing.
What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 438 viewsfactual_blue

What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in on 15:06 - Jan 6 by PJH

Shareholders have 12.5% don't we?

The answer is 'a much larger percentage then 12.5% or 15%.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in on 15:17 - Jan 6 with 407 viewsLord_Lucan

What percentage of shares would it take to make a vote of no confidence in on 15:07 - Jan 6 by PrideOfTheEast

Think it's 12.5% and a vote of no confidence would achieve nothing.

Exactly.

The answer is written in the question.

Are people mad?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024