Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets fill up the ground Saturday 16:35 - Jan 6 with 780 viewskizaitfc

Show the true quality of our support, £12 tickets gives us a great chance to get behind the club and show them we are here to stay.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lets fill up the ground Saturday on 17:40 - Jan 6 with 704 viewsjas0999

I completely agree, but I’m not convinced too many folk will.

The problem is the club have run these type of promotions before and the performances have been suspect to say the least. Many also know how very poor we are and probably are non too keen to waste their time sitting in the cold, watching a very poor team try to play football. For many, who have seen the better days and better entertaining football (even going back to Jims time) it’s massively depressing and sad to see the current state of the club.

Not sure this all boils down to money any more.
Lets fill up the ground Saturday on 18:35 - Jan 6 with 653 viewsChris_ITFC

Hear, hear. For those 90 minutes, we should all be behind the team.
Lets fill up the ground Saturday on 18:38 - Jan 6 with 642 viewsBenters2

Lets fill up the ground Saturday on 18:35 - Jan 6 by Chris_ITFC

Hear, hear. For those 90 minutes, we should all be behind the team.

We shall, Evans can ram it though.
Lets fill up the ground Saturday on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 617 viewsgainsboroughblue

Lets fill up the ground Saturday on 17:40 - Jan 6 by jas0999

I completely agree, but I’m not convinced too many folk will.

The problem is the club have run these type of promotions before and the performances have been suspect to say the least. Many also know how very poor we are and probably are non too keen to waste their time sitting in the cold, watching a very poor team try to play football. For many, who have seen the better days and better entertaining football (even going back to Jims time) it’s massively depressing and sad to see the current state of the club.

Not sure this all boils down to money any more.

This.

I'm sure I'm not alone, but I'm one of the people who have now found other things to do and have time consumed by. I've often not been in a football routine anyway due to being a perennial shift worker, but there's a chance I wouldn't even go if it was free. This saddens me because I've supported Town for close to forty years and spent nearly half of that going home and away each week.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024