Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today 15:41 - Jan 16 with 967 viewsIllinoisblue

hope not

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:42 - Jan 16 with 957 viewschicoazul

Really??? Bielsa to quit??? How unusual that would be.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:43 - Jan 16 with 949 viewsIllinoisblue

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:42 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

this is the one year I don't want Leeds to fall apart again

62 - 78 - 81

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:43 - Jan 16 with 950 viewshoppy

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:42 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Really??? Leeds to not have the same manager at the end of a season as at the start??? How unusual that would be.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:46 - Jan 16 with 918 viewschicoazul

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:43 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

this is the one year I don't want Leeds to fall apart again

This is pure heresy but I don't mind Leeds. And they should be in the PL really although like their cousins up the road in the North East their fans are amongst the most delusional and entitled ones out there (and violent). And yes of course, we would ant at least one and preferably two of the top spots tied up this year!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:54 - Jan 16 with 834 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Press conference called for 5pm, where he’s to respond to questions on Spygate
rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:58 - Jan 16 with 794 viewsIllinoisblue

rumour that the Leeds boss is set to quit later today on 15:46 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

This is pure heresy but I don't mind Leeds. And they should be in the PL really although like their cousins up the road in the North East their fans are amongst the most delusional and entitled ones out there (and violent). And yes of course, we would ant at least one and preferably two of the top spots tied up this year!

proper club, don't dislike them at all. I remember early on in my away-day years, going to Leeds in 1990 in the FA Cup (Dozzell 1-0!) and being blown away by them singing Marching On Together.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024