Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Partridge 09:18 - Mar 26 with 755 viewsartsbossbeard

That was near perfection!

1. The tranvestite saying “see you later Alan”
2. The conversation with the woman who always disagrees.
3. The word country being bleeped out.
4. The mother in law gags all from the same man, and then the tunnel of love bit after.
5. Him singing at the end with those ####ing lips!!!

Special shout out also to the opening credits where the lass who rolls her eyes has now been replaced with the same lass smiling to camera.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Partridge on 09:25 - Mar 26 with 715 viewsIpswichKnight

just waiting for the return of Michael the geordie, last seen throwing himself off Cromer pier!
Partridge on 09:27 - Mar 26 with 707 viewsLord_Lucan

I don't think it was as good as last weeks and I still think people are looking for reasons to enjoy it rather than it being very good.

I liked the subtle opening credit bit and the women who disagrees. I also liked the ending and it was reminiscent in a way of last weeks ending - a slow build up to a good finale.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024