Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood - interview on talksport 18:34 - May 25 with 3091 viewssuffolkpoker

Saying he might stay and lots to talk about over the next few weeks
Now they have been promoted and playing for a team he loves and just been promoted etc

It didn’t sound hook line and sinker to me

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:35 - May 25 with 3054 viewsJ2BLUE

Assume that was recorded before the final? He's hardly going to say yea i'm off to Ipswich is he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:38 - May 25 with 3019 viewssuffolkpoker

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:35 - May 25 by J2BLUE

Assume that was recorded before the final? He's hardly going to say yea i'm off to Ipswich is he?

Talksport had the game on radio and got the interview with him and the managers straight after the game.

No mention of town at all. Yes not the time to say he is off but also didn’t thank anybody as you might if known last game.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:40 - May 25 with 2973 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:38 - May 25 by suffolkpoker

Talksport had the game on radio and got the interview with him and the managers straight after the game.

No mention of town at all. Yes not the time to say he is off but also didn’t thank anybody as you might if known last game.

It wasn't the time or the place. Kompany said much the same and then the net day the news broke that he was off. It's just the professional thing to do.

With that said, I fully understand the feeling that with us it's not done until he's holding the shirt and praising the facilities.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:43 - May 25 with 2932 viewsSitfcB

Has this been shared yet re: Holy? by hatch 23 May 2019 13:39
https://imgur.com/qvuQ1tr

Been sent this. I'm not treating it with much legitimacy but wondered if it had been shared elsewhere?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:47 - May 25 with 2834 viewsgtsb

At his age, and rightly so in my opinion, it will be about who can offer him the most lucrative contract.
Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:57 - May 25 with 2663 viewsBLUEBEAT

Norwood - interview on talksport on 18:40 - May 25 by J2BLUE

It wasn't the time or the place. Kompany said much the same and then the net day the news broke that he was off. It's just the professional thing to do.

With that said, I fully understand the feeling that with us it's not done until he's holding the shirt and praising the facilities.

...and even then, there’s no guarantee!

Poll: W or W

Norwood - interview on talksport on 19:02 - May 25 with 2583 viewsstrikalite

A Club like Preston will step in now you see...
Norwood - interview on talksport on 19:48 - May 25 with 2189 viewshammo56

As I said on another thread it would not surprise me if in the end he decided to stay put.
Yes if he joined us he would undoubtedly earn a bigger wage than at Tranmere. However, he would be leaving a club that has enjoyed success in the past few seasons and joining one that has been in decline during that time.
Also, if he joins us the pressure on him will be far greater to be successful at league 1 level from the off especially after the failure of the players we signed from lower leagues last season.
If he is thinking carefully about his future and not rushing into a decision then he seems to be a sensible bloke. Anyhow, no doubt we will find out his decision within the next couple of weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood - interview on talksport on 20:08 - May 25 with 1978 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Norwood - interview on talksport on 19:48 - May 25 by hammo56

As I said on another thread it would not surprise me if in the end he decided to stay put.
Yes if he joined us he would undoubtedly earn a bigger wage than at Tranmere. However, he would be leaving a club that has enjoyed success in the past few seasons and joining one that has been in decline during that time.
Also, if he joins us the pressure on him will be far greater to be successful at league 1 level from the off especially after the failure of the players we signed from lower leagues last season.
If he is thinking carefully about his future and not rushing into a decision then he seems to be a sensible bloke. Anyhow, no doubt we will find out his decision within the next couple of weeks.

He’s 28 isn’t he? Won’t get a chance to jump to a much bigger club on a free transfer, which is more lucrative for a player, ever again so it’d be madness not to do it from a financial perspective. He was trying to sell a 1400 pound holiday for 700 on Twitter the other day - he’s clearly on a pittance in footballing terms and would get a relatively decent deal here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024