Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' 14:48 - May 29 with 749 viewsSteve_M

Where did SImon Clegg end up?

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/cricket/ecb-apply-for-trademarks-for-six-hundre

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 15:03 - May 29 with 721 viewsSWGF

So Somerset are supporting "Welsh Fire", whereas I'm to support a team based a mere 3hrs away by train? Why does London have to have two teams FFS?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 16:47 - May 29 with 669 viewsIpswichKnight

I will probably watch it but I have no affinity to any London based side no matter what the ECB say about Essex being affiliated to the London Pride or whatever they are called. The ECB have disenfranchised all of the non test playing counties fans with this .

Non of my Kent supporting mates want anything to do with Surrey and the Oval!
The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 18:16 - May 29 with 645 viewsRadlett_blue

The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 15:03 - May 29 by SWGF

So Somerset are supporting "Welsh Fire", whereas I'm to support a team based a mere 3hrs away by train? Why does London have to have two teams FFS?

Because it's by far & away the biggest market and has 2 of the largest capacity grounds in the country.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 18:58 - May 29 with 624 viewsstonojnr

The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 18:16 - May 29 by Radlett_blue

Because it's by far & away the biggest market and has 2 of the largest capacity grounds in the country.

Yes sadly true, which tells you all you need to know about this daft competition
The ECB are surpassing themselves with 'The Hundred' on 20:29 - May 29 with 581 viewsWD19

Six Hundred teams!?!?! Where on earth are they all going to play....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024