Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... 14:46 - May 31 with 467 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/31/david-cameron-takes-job-with-us

I wonder what "curating and overseeing the strategic guidance" actually involves. Sounds a little like lobbying...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:17 - May 31 with 435 viewsJ2BLUE

Shall we start a Go Fund Me for Pickles?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:19 - May 31 with 433 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:17 - May 31 by J2BLUE

Shall we start a Go Fund Me for Pickles?

I'm out of the abuse business currently. Have to start setting a better example for the younger posters.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:33 - May 31 with 422 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:19 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

I'm out of the abuse business currently. Have to start setting a better example for the younger posters.

I'm doubling down hoping to get banned.

You cock

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:36 - May 31 with 419 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe once the tech is perfected they can install some in his head... on 15:33 - May 31 by J2BLUE

I'm doubling down hoping to get banned.

You cock

If you've been paying attention you'll know that';s not the way to tempt me into issuing a torrent of filthy abuse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024