Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody got a spare ticket for the stand at Burton? 09:19 - Jul 18 with 687 viewsrodc

As an ITFC season ticket holder I bought my ticket in the stand yesterday morning but when I tried to book one for my son, who lives near Burton, yesterday evening tickets in the stand had already sold out! I bought one in the terrace for him but would like to like to buy a ticket in the stand for him. If anybody has a stand ticket (adult) they don't need or would like to swap one for a terrace ticket (plus cash adjustment) please contact me.
Anybody got a spare ticket for the stand at Burton? on 09:54 - Jul 18 with 638 viewsSitfcB

They’re all stands haha.

Seating and terrace.

Ring the club up and say if they get any returns you’d like it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anybody got a spare ticket for the stand at Burton? on 10:53 - Jul 18 with 567 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody got a spare ticket for the stand at Burton? on 09:54 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

They’re all stands haha.

Seating and terrace.

Ring the club up and say if they get any returns you’d like it.

Historically you're wrong. At many of the older grounds the areas behind the goals were 'ends' (The Stretford End, The Clock End, The Holte End...) and were initially uncovered. The covered and seated areas along the sides of the pitch were stands, as in grandstand, even though you sat down.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody got a spare ticket for the stand at Burton? on 10:54 - Jul 18 with 563 viewsflimflam

Seats were sold out yesterday but showing as available again on ITFC Direct

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024