Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to the supporters who went up there and sang their hearts out today 19:47 - Aug 3 with 784 viewsBrixtonBlue

Sounds like the support has continued in last season's vein, going by what Lambert has said in his post-match interview. Good stuff. We, the fans, really can be the 12th man - especially in this division where I'm sure there will be several occasions like today when we'll have about half the crowd away from home.

Gotta help the players, that.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done to the supporters who went up there and sang their hearts out today on 21:08 - Aug 3 with 673 viewsartsbossbeard

Proper decent turn out today. Great to almost outnumber the home crowd.

Some right old Herbert's on parade too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well done to the supporters who went up there and sang their hearts out today on 08:16 - Aug 4 with 464 viewsColin_Viljoen

The Beech hotel was excellant, sunshine, outside bar, burger van, what more could a fan ask for. Oh yes & an excellant performance from the team & the fans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024