Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underdogs 13:29 - Aug 8 with 923 viewsChocorange

Last week Burton were favourites to beat us at home, this week Sunderland are favourites to win at our place.

Bookies don't seem to rate our chances
Underdogs on 13:32 - Aug 8 with 893 viewsSpruceMoose

Must have seen us play last season.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Underdogs on 14:22 - Aug 8 with 714 viewsActionMan

I found that weird as although we're by far the finished article looking at our pre-season and squad you'd probably have assumed a draw with Burton if you were looking at it logically - especially as sometimes relegated teams can take a few games to adjust to the new level and settle. 1-0 was a fair result but they had their chances.

Sunderland are much better than Burton, but have a reputation of looking to get points on the board rather than trying to outright win. I'd say a draw most likely if I was to look at it on paper. I think we may win though - Norwood in front of a large home crowd for the first time should be energising for him, if he gets a goal early the place will erupt and Sunderland will have to come out and play a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024