Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to Jose? 04:33 - Sep 28 with 660 viewswkj

I haven't seen or heard much from. The Josè Lopez camp lately, his twitter hasn't updated in while. Hopefully he's still about and supporting town, lovely lad too, would be a shame if he's not enjoying the town so mich now. Legend

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What happened to Jose? on 04:37 - Sep 28 with 644 viewsSpruceMoose

Did he ever actually come to Ipswich or was he one of these random long distance fans?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 4:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What happened to Jose? on 04:39 - Sep 28 with 647 viewswkj

What happened to Jose? on 04:37 - Sep 28 by SpruceMoose

Did he ever actually come to Ipswich or was he one of these random long distance fans?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 4:37]

If I recall he came during rubbish weather and the game. Or his flight got cancelled, one or the other. He still came over and enjoyed the town though even if the game didn't happen. Ultrafan if you ask me, still coming here for a visit regardless of missing the game.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 4:40]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What happened to Jose? on 05:10 - Sep 28 with 621 viewsjeera

Last seen in some cafe, Central Perk, or something, it was called.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What happened to Jose? on 11:18 - Sep 28 with 488 viewsBlueorder

I was also thinking about his whereabouts the other day. I go to Malaga 2 or 3 times a year & have often wondered about meeting up with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024