Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finding the right formation 05:11 - Oct 25 with 855 viewsGerkensBeard

Garbutt and KVY are clearly very good wingbacks. But when a side can create a 2V1 against them on the flanks it deems them pretty useless.
I’d love to see us return to a back 4 with wingers. Imagine how good they will both be at overlapping the winger. Garbutts first time cross... KVY’s speed and dribbling. They pretty much are our biggest threat anyway and playing in a different system will make so much more of them
Finding the right formation on 07:43 - Oct 25 with 772 viewsportmanking

Which wingers do you propose we use? The ineffective, weakling that is Gwion Edwards or the ineffective try-hard that is Danny Rowe? We lack wide options, which is obviously why Lambert is trying to shoehorn so many central midfielders into the mix.

I guess Georgiou could get a few games, but hmm..
Finding the right formation on 08:57 - Oct 25 with 732 viewsGerkensBeard

Finding the right formation on 07:43 - Oct 25 by portmanking

Which wingers do you propose we use? The ineffective, weakling that is Gwion Edwards or the ineffective try-hard that is Danny Rowe? We lack wide options, which is obviously why Lambert is trying to shoehorn so many central midfielders into the mix.

I guess Georgiou could get a few games, but hmm..

Georgiou and Jackson. I’d like to see Jackson get a run there. With his pace and the scenario of Garbutt whipping the ball in to Norwood and Jackson arriving at the far post we keep the goal threat.
I know it sounds simplistic. But he’s the only one who could play there who is above 6ft to potentially support Norwood in the box.

A 4-3-3 more than a 4-2-3-1
Finding the right formation on 09:40 - Oct 25 with 704 viewsPinewoodblue

Finding the right formation on 08:57 - Oct 25 by GerkensBeard

Georgiou and Jackson. I’d like to see Jackson get a run there. With his pace and the scenario of Garbutt whipping the ball in to Norwood and Jackson arriving at the far post we keep the goal threat.
I know it sounds simplistic. But he’s the only one who could play there who is above 6ft to potentially support Norwood in the box.

A 4-3-3 more than a 4-2-3-1

Who would you play alongside, or behind, Norwood.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Finding the right formation on 09:51 - Oct 25 with 686 viewsGerkensBeard

Finding the right formation on 09:40 - Oct 25 by Pinewoodblue

Who would you play alongside, or behind, Norwood.

I’d play Skuse, Downes and Nolan. Huws in place of Nolan when fully fit. Nolan in there because he also gets in the box and provides a goal threat. That 3 would be physical enough for this league also. I think we will see Nolan play virtually every game tbh. Seems like lambert loves him when talks about him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024