Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge: I'm Not Going to Kid Myself, But Rochdale Felt More Like My Old Self 09:10 - Nov 6 with 943 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37137/judge-im-not-going-to-kid-myself-b

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Judge: I'm Not Going to Kid Myself, But Rochdale Felt More Like My Old Self on 09:38 - Nov 6 with 832 viewsBluefish

I think the official line is that kids read this site and that sort of talk isn't acceptable

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Judge: I'm Not Going to Kid Myself, But Rochdale Felt More Like My Old Self on 10:07 - Nov 6 with 771 viewsSwansea_Blue

Judge: I'm Not Going to Kid Myself, But Rochdale Felt More Like My Old Self on 09:38 - Nov 6 by Bluefish

I think the official line is that kids read this site and that sort of talk isn't acceptable

Anyone else and it’d be a ban. Def info.

(Although I preferred the first version - it was refreshingly honest).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Judge: I'm Not Going to Kid Myself, But Rochdale Felt More Like My Old Self on 15:04 - Nov 6 with 666 viewsBLUEBEAT

The absolute hypocrisy shown here!

We are unable to type sh!t on this forum but the TW@TD staffers use it for headline impact as well as in main story.

I’m writing to Barry Took.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024