Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With butcher back at the club in a coaching role 14:40 - Feb 8 with 504 viewsitfcsimo

For me it’s odds on him and burley will get the job when Lambert is found out.
He may have a long contract but pressure already mounting in my eyes. Too much rotation week in week out leading to bitty performances. Can’t see us winning today hope I’m wrong. But wouldn’t be sad to see lambert walk or be pushed out.
With butcher back at the club in a coaching role on 14:48 - Feb 8 with 461 viewsCoastalblue

When was Burley's last longer term job? 2008?

Can't see him getting back into club management now, really can't see it happening here, not sure I'd want it to either.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

With butcher back at the club in a coaching role on 14:52 - Feb 8 with 436 viewsElephantintheRoom

I admire your patience and loyalty so soon after Lambo was given a five year contract that makes him unsackable for at least three years'

The next step might well be Chambo and Skuse given thaie first step in management - certainly they'd both make a more sensible addition to the coaching set up than Butcher.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024