Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert speaking after the home defeat to West Brom, his third game in charge 16:31 - Feb 9 with 1019 views66notout

“Did anybody ever think I could go and play with Borussia Dortmund and win the Champions League? Probably not. I proved a few people wrong and I intend to prove a few people wrong here.”

Lambert speaking after the home defeat to West Brom, his third game in charge on 16:34 - Feb 9 with 978 viewsBackToRussia

lol. He's an utter tit isn't he.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lambert speaking after the home defeat to West Brom, his third game in charge on 16:36 - Feb 9 with 964 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, he's proving all the people who thought he was something more than a busted flush with a nice line in self-promotion wrong.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert speaking after the home defeat to West Brom, his third game in charge on 16:49 - Feb 9 with 887 viewsCoco

Lambert speaking after the home defeat to West Brom, his third game in charge on 16:34 - Feb 9 by BackToRussia

lol. He's an utter tit isn't he.

David Brent

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024