Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man, it is depressing being a Town fan isn't it? 17:16 - Feb 12 with 576 viewsDubtractor

I'm nowhere near as invested in it as most on here are, but I've been feeling pretty pissed about the state of our club over the last month or so, can imagine those of you that follow home and away must be feeling pretty desperate.

5 year sodding deal.

We really are a laughing stock aren't we?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Man, it is depressing being a Town fan isn't it? on 17:28 - Feb 12 with 537 viewsBackToRussia

I don't know how people are still going tbf. I know some people will go no matter how bad we are but if we don't go up this year I can see home attendances dropping by at least 1/3. The fans were up for this season if we did well, but it looks as if it's going to peter out fairly pathetically, with everyone against the manager and the owner.

We're not the first to go thru languishing in league 1, but considering it followed about 10 years of languishing in the championship....

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Man, it is depressing being a Town fan isn't it? on 17:29 - Feb 12 with 534 viewstextbackup

The Peterborough game done it for me, only second behind the 5-1 vs Norwich, and just ahead of the 4-1 vs Bolton away.

There’s no words for what the club means to me, the pain of what is going on is ridiculous if truth be told. I’m a married man with 2 small kids and the complete cock up of a football club occupies my thoughts far too much.

I’m not an idiot that’ll complain over how far I’ve travelled, or costs, because it’s my choice to follow, but I just feel a bit sorry for myself and countless others that are let down but the club.

And for what? An owner that simply hasn’t got a clue how to run us, a manager that is clueless, and a bunch of players that gave up on staying up in October last season, and just aren’t running through walls for us.

You make your own luck in this world with well structured plans, look at Liverpool sheff Utd Norwich, their successes haven’t been lucky. There’s been a plan. The football gods won’t just let us find our feet again because we once had two amazing managers.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024