Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garbutt 10:52 - Feb 14 with 565 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Just what a big difference it will make you see his name in the line up at 2pm tomorrow. Talk about a positive mood changer seeing his name on the teamsheet.

Has anyone else resigned to the fact that when he doesn’t play, we won’t pick up 3 points these days?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Garbutt on 10:55 - Feb 14 with 551 viewscrossyitfc

I resigned myself to the fact that we would falter when KVY got injured. Get those two back and we'll have lift off, maybe. Too little too late though, unfortunately.
Garbutt on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 543 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Our whole season relies on him and KVY playing most of the games.

....I'm not that hopeful though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Garbutt on 11:21 - Feb 14 with 469 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Garbutt on 10:55 - Feb 14 by crossyitfc

I resigned myself to the fact that we would falter when KVY got injured. Get those two back and we'll have lift off, maybe. Too little too late though, unfortunately.

Less so KVY, of course he will be a big boost, but I think Edwards was the only bright spark with Downes against Rotherham and Peterborough. He's been missed.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Garbutt on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 439 viewsChrisd

It's his delivery we miss too from set pieces. He's got real quality in that left foot of his. He'll be another one that won't be here next season. He can play higher than us. Even with him in the side, I'm not really confident we pick up 3 points most of the time.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 11:52]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024