Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronavirus can spread through poo 20:55 - Feb 20 with 766 viewsNewcyBlue

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-through-feces.html

Any of you with a scat fetish, be careful.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Coronavirus can spread through poo on 21:04 - Feb 20 with 742 viewsLord_Lucan

When I came back from China last month I was ill as feck, I even went to see the quack and that's something I rarely do. It was about a week before the virus went public.

Today I was speaking to a medical man and I suggested I had the virus and he said that it is likely that I did.

This is now my new claim to fame. My family will be bored about me going on about it within a very short time.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Coronavirus can spread through poo on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 731 viewsNewcyBlue

Coronavirus can spread through poo on 21:04 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

When I came back from China last month I was ill as feck, I even went to see the quack and that's something I rarely do. It was about a week before the virus went public.

Today I was speaking to a medical man and I suggested I had the virus and he said that it is likely that I did.

This is now my new claim to fame. My family will be bored about me going on about it within a very short time.

To be honest I was grotty for a week or so after getting home.

I went through a lot of alcohol hand gel, tastes awful that stuff.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Coronavirus can spread through poo on 21:12 - Feb 20 with 708 viewsLord_Lucan

Coronavirus can spread through poo on 21:07 - Feb 20 by NewcyBlue

To be honest I was grotty for a week or so after getting home.

I went through a lot of alcohol hand gel, tastes awful that stuff.

My doctor told me to self quarantine myself for five days and as I say, it was before the virus was known. If I had seen him a week later I reckon I would have left the surgery in a pod.

On the flight home my throat was killing me, a bloke I knew on the same plane gave me all his paracetamols, there were eight of them and I took them all and drunk some wine - it didn't help. Swear to god by the time I got back to London I was shaking like a bastard.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024