Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just can't fathom... 15:55 - Feb 22 with 1062 viewsTheBoyBlue

...how professional footballers at such a high level - and it is a high level in the scheme of things - are so incapable of getting a shot on target so many times. It's dreadful. Chance after chance after chance. Some difficult but many pretty straightforward opportunities. Honestly, WTF is up with them? Do they not practice shooting in training. It is appalling.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I just can't fathom... on 15:58 - Feb 22 with 1002 viewsBackToRussia

Don't think we've ever really looked confident and aggressive this season. When we do well it's like a fluke.

Even the goals against Burton were mishits.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I just can't fathom... on 16:00 - Feb 22 with 929 viewsTheBoyBlue

I just can't fathom... on 15:58 - Feb 22 by BackToRussia

Don't think we've ever really looked confident and aggressive this season. When we do well it's like a fluke.

Even the goals against Burton were mishits.

Exactly. This should be their bread and butter. They are paid disproportionate amounts of money for being able to kick a football in the right direction and yet the target - which is huge - of the game evades them so utterly. I just can't understand why our strikers are strikers if they can't even hit the target.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I just can't fathom... on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 883 viewspatrickswell

Three certainties in life:

1) Death
2)Taxes
3) Jon Nolan failing to hit the target.
I just can't fathom... on 16:11 - Feb 22 with 790 viewstractorboy2421

Exactly.. I've always said this.. put the useless pampered p####s on performance related pay .. that'll sort them out. If any of us kept messing up at work - we'd be fired
I just can't fathom... on 16:14 - Feb 22 with 756 viewsBackToRussia

I just can't fathom... on 16:00 - Feb 22 by TheBoyBlue

Exactly. This should be their bread and butter. They are paid disproportionate amounts of money for being able to kick a football in the right direction and yet the target - which is huge - of the game evades them so utterly. I just can't understand why our strikers are strikers if they can't even hit the target.

None of them seem to be confident, bar Jackson who always seems to have a bit about him.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024