Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Lambert to step up 14:47 - Feb 25 with 740 viewsHarry_Palmer

If Lambert has anything left at all as a Manager, he needs to find a way to win matches again at this level with the players he has available, starting Saturday.

The margin for error is now so small that I believe we need at least seven points from the next three games just to give us a fighting chance of finishing top six.

Blackpool is a must win to try and regain some sort of confidence and momentum, it really is make or break now. Not finishing top six this season really will be a monumental failure, and one that should cost him his job regardless of the contract.

Personally I think he is finished as a Manager and I don’t think he can turn this around. I really hope he proves me wrong.
Time for Lambert to step up on 14:56 - Feb 25 with 715 viewsBlueBadger

The time for Lambert to step up and show he was competent was from the moment he got the job.

He wasted his free hit last season constantly chopping and changing the side, failing to either mould a hard-to-beat-stay-up-by-the-skin-of-your-teeth-and-then-rebuild team or concede defeat early and build for this season and has repeated the pattern this season.

ITFC was his last chance to have a career in football management beyond this year and he has utterly, utterly wasted hs chance. At no point in his time has he shown that he's in any way, shape or form competent, outside of a few hollow soundbites that people fell for.

The depressing thing is that this was painfully apparent, very, very early into his ITFC career.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 18:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Time for Lambert to step up on 15:01 - Feb 25 with 687 viewsbobbyramsey

I hope he proves you right and never gets a job in football again.

Fraud...
Time for Lambert to step up on 15:02 - Feb 25 with 684 viewsHarry_Palmer

Time for Lambert to step up on 14:56 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

The time for Lambert to step up and show he was competent was from the moment he got the job.

He wasted his free hit last season constantly chopping and changing the side, failing to either mould a hard-to-beat-stay-up-by-the-skin-of-your-teeth-and-then-rebuild team or concede defeat early and build for this season and has repeated the pattern this season.

ITFC was his last chance to have a career in football management beyond this year and he has utterly, utterly wasted hs chance. At no point in his time has he shown that he's in any way, shape or form competent, outside of a few hollow soundbites that people fell for.

The depressing thing is that this was painfully apparent, very, very early into his ITFC career.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 18:27]

I don't disagree, I mean 4 wins in 22 at this level is utterly pathetic.

I have zero confidence that he will turn it around but lets see, it really is make or break for him now, lose on Saturday and I think it is time up for him as a Manager.
Time for Lambert to step up on 15:06 - Feb 25 with 665 viewsBlueBadger

Time for Lambert to step up on 15:01 - Feb 25 by bobbyramsey

I hope he proves you right and never gets a job in football again.

Fraud...

I am genuinely starting to think the previously unthinkable and suspect that he may be an even worse ITFC manager than Roy Keane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024