Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes Nigerian bigmen are genuine 18:58 - Feb 25 with 578 viewsbluelagos

Bumped into a dood this weekend at a gallery who seemed to be well connected and defo knew his Nigerian artists.

He asks for my contact and what sapped me earlier today. Was expecting he was a dodgy Prince etc.

Anyhow, just flicking through the channels looking for the footie and he's on the box ffs. Turns out he is one of the most senior judges in Naija.

Real gentleman, old school educated. Sometimes we expect the worse and are pleasantly surprised!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sometimes Nigerian bigmen are genuine on 19:13 - Feb 25 with 521 viewsAlexwaddell

Very true, At one time I worked on a project in Scotland with a young well educated Nigerian, parents with top medical jobs in Nigeria. Really nice guy, ran every night to keep in shape...but in Glasgow one night out for a run, was beaten up and trainers nicked...he said at least back home his family had private security, didn't think he would need that in UK......just gies to show

Poll: What was today?

Sometimes Nigerian bigmen are genuine on 19:28 - Feb 25 with 496 viewsbluelagos

Sometimes Nigerian bigmen are genuine on 19:13 - Feb 25 by Alexwaddell

Very true, At one time I worked on a project in Scotland with a young well educated Nigerian, parents with top medical jobs in Nigeria. Really nice guy, ran every night to keep in shape...but in Glasgow one night out for a run, was beaten up and trainers nicked...he said at least back home his family had private security, didn't think he would need that in UK......just gies to show

One thing people forget is the biggest victims of Nigerian fraudsters are ordinary Nigerians.

When your only interaction is a fraudster... People make generalisations a lot sadly.

Ebay doesn't allow Nigerian ISPs ffs. 180m banned from its platform.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024