Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's weird watching other teams play football.... 12:43 - Mar 1 with 827 viewsBloots

….whenever their midfielders or forwards get the ball they either pass it forward or run directly towards the opposition goal.

They often shoot too.

What a bunch of losers.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:46 - Mar 1 with 807 viewsCoco

Hugely detrimental to possession stats.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:47 - Mar 1 with 801 viewsAce_High1

When I used to have a ST, I used to think how hard we make a relatively simple game look.

For years we have struggled with basic football principles, being able to pass forward and at pace, one and two touch play, players who want the ball in tight areas and finally players who can take people on with pace and a trick and beat them. We just either hoof it forward or pass sideways/backwards.

Whole club needs a reset, release every player, none will be missed.
It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:47 - Mar 1 with 793 viewsBluebell

I was thinking the same.

The Birmingham pitch looks awful but they are still managing to play the ball on the ground and not have to keep playing head tennis.

Perhaps they have never been to the Lambert school of back passing!
It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:49 - Mar 1 with 765 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Yeah obviously don’t know how it should be done.

Coventry look a tidy outfit to be fair to them, Robins has done a great job given circumstances, but it hasn’t happened overnight for them.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:50 - Mar 1 with 764 viewsAce_High1

It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:47 - Mar 1 by Bluebell

I was thinking the same.

The Birmingham pitch looks awful but they are still managing to play the ball on the ground and not have to keep playing head tennis.

Perhaps they have never been to the Lambert school of back passing!

Don't think you can blame Lambert on that point.

Regardless of who has been the manager, since Jim year on year the basic level of football ability in the squad of players has decreased.

We can't do the basics let alone actually be successful. Look at most of the players, they get the ball and want rid immediately, No adventure or attempt to try something.
It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:52 - Mar 1 with 748 viewsBluebell

It's weird watching other teams play football.... on 12:50 - Mar 1 by Ace_High1

Don't think you can blame Lambert on that point.

Regardless of who has been the manager, since Jim year on year the basic level of football ability in the squad of players has decreased.

We can't do the basics let alone actually be successful. Look at most of the players, they get the ball and want rid immediately, No adventure or attempt to try something.

I would say the youngsters in the academy were taught to try running with the ball but it has been drilled out of them once the get to the first team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024