Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we a good proposition for US/Russian/Chinese investment? 21:06 - Mar 3 with 802 viewsRozeeboy74

Or is it beyond that?
Would Evans sell, even for a quid?
Friend of mine is a Wolves fan so we talk a lot about what they are achieving.
Are we a good proposition for US/Russian/Chinese investment? on 21:14 - Mar 3 with 728 viewsle2blue

I'd say that Clacton/Felixstowe/Canvey Island is more likely.
Are we a good proposition for US/Russian/Chinese investment? on 21:15 - Mar 3 with 711 viewsTheBoyBlue

Maybe. But I imagine they'd just go up the A140 instead.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Are we a good proposition for US/Russian/Chinese investment? on 21:19 - Mar 3 with 642 viewsGlasgowBlue

At this point I’d take North Korean investment in the club. Kim Jong um get your wallet out.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Are we a good proposition for US/Russian/Chinese investment? on 21:31 - Mar 3 with 567 viewsRyorry

Are we a good proposition for US/Russian/Chinese investment? on 21:19 - Mar 3 by GlasgowBlue

At this point I’d take North Korean investment in the club. Kim Jong um get your wallet out.

It'd just be a pure gamble tho wouldn't it? Due diligence just doesn't seem to be a thing these days, and knowing ITFC's luck, we'd get a money-laundering asset-stripping crook. That whole scenario really is a bcwywf one to me.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024