Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news....The Windrush Scandal 08:10 - Mar 20 with 405 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51961933

An apology from The Home Secretary and an ex PM yesterday yet relegated to the story just before the "And finally" bit on ITV News and nowhere near the front page of the BBC site.

This country

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

In other news....The Windrush Scandal on 08:24 - Mar 20 with 383 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Ignorance and thoughtlessness” on the issue of race...with the "root cause“ being old legislation which had “racial motivations".

They've working very hard to avoid a certain word haven't they? The author should go on just a Minute, she'd do well.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In other news....The Windrush Scandal on 08:39 - Mar 20 with 373 viewsWeWereZombies

But, but, but

People are always complaining about stories adverse to the current or past governments being released when a lot of other stuff is going on as 'burying the bad news', surely 'burying the good news' is a step in the right direction?

wibble

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024