Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC have a news item for divorced parents, those needing an MOT, allotments etc. 16:10 - Mar 24 with 623 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51176409

Quite why it is under the world-asia-china tab I don't know.

Also, I was squashing as much as I could into the heading - divorced parents do not need an MOT
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 16:12]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

BBC have a news item for divorced parents, those needing an MOT, allotments etc. on 16:33 - Mar 24 with 564 viewshatch

Was in my local corner shop the other day and this large blonde lady in full joggers was giving it out to the shop worker....

"Why is this chocolate milk so expensive? I know how much it costs in Bookers so you're charging 30p too much and taking advantage of the situation!"

"We don't shop at Bookers, madam"

"Well you must shop somewhere cheaper than because everyone knows Bookers is the best. You're robbing us by charging this unnecessary 30p extra"

"We haven't changed our prices, we don't shop at Bookers"

"Karma's going to get you! This coronavirus comes for people like you first. I won't be seeing you again"
BBC have a news item for divorced parents, those needing an MOT, allotments etc. on 18:13 - Mar 24 with 506 viewsfactual_blue

BBC have a news item for divorced parents, those needing an MOT, allotments etc. on 16:33 - Mar 24 by hatch

Was in my local corner shop the other day and this large blonde lady in full joggers was giving it out to the shop worker....

"Why is this chocolate milk so expensive? I know how much it costs in Bookers so you're charging 30p too much and taking advantage of the situation!"

"We don't shop at Bookers, madam"

"Well you must shop somewhere cheaper than because everyone knows Bookers is the best. You're robbing us by charging this unnecessary 30p extra"

"We haven't changed our prices, we don't shop at Bookers"

"Karma's going to get you! This coronavirus comes for people like you first. I won't be seeing you again"

I'm sure the shop worker will be able to manage their disappointment as never seen Mrs Idiot again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024