Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? 10:15 - Jun 16 with 733 viewsKeno

In an unsubstantiated report it is being claimed that an unknown and unnamed Militant pro-cheese group have started to take control of the internet internet using algorithms.

This group are spreading stories linking a Primark store in Seattle to the calls for the removal of something call "Lambert'

it is not know what this "Lambert' is and "admin" is asking for if anyone who knows anything can add to this story
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 10:20]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 10:57 - Jun 16 with 658 viewsWeWereZombies

Is the internet internet a tribute internet that channels the spirit of talk talk and mister mister?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 11:15 - Jun 16 with 634 viewsKeno

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 10:57 - Jun 16 by WeWereZombies

Is the internet internet a tribute internet that channels the spirit of talk talk and mister mister?

the algorithm is controlled by someone who likes eating yoyos

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 11:20 - Jun 16 with 622 viewsWeWereZombies

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 11:15 - Jun 16 by Keno

the algorithm is controlled by someone who likes eating yoyos

The child's toy generally consisting of two pieces of plastic joined together around a piece of string or the round chocolate biscuit that comes individually wrapped in brightly coloured foil?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 11:23 - Jun 16 with 615 viewsKeno

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 11:20 - Jun 16 by WeWereZombies

The child's toy generally consisting of two pieces of plastic joined together around a piece of string or the round chocolate biscuit that comes individually wrapped in brightly coloured foil?

haha!! showing our age now!!

I could never get the toys yoyos too work, annoying bleeding little things

Is the internet being controlled using algorithms? on 14:11 - Jun 16 with 545 viewsEwan_Oozami

I read that in this voice:

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024