Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday afternoon Photos anyone? 17:33 - Jun 19 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.careinacrisis.org/Selected-Photographs/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Friday afternoon Photos anyone? on 17:44 - Jun 19 with 583 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bet they'll be whinging about working weekends again soon.

Bügger, wrong login....

Great pics, really capture the intensity of the emotion and effort. I have the utmost respect for anyone who's thrown themselves into 'the battle' against this barsteward of a disease.

When I read earlier this week that the Government/PHE were not going to honour the contracts of student nurses who were dragged out of their training early to serve on the front line it made me feel an even deeper disgust for this shambles of an administration. And I thought I'd already reached rock bottom in my lack of regard.

They treat people as disposable inanimate objects.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Friday afternoon Photos anyone? on 22:51 - Jun 19 with 510 viewsBlueBadger

Friday afternoon Photos anyone? on 17:44 - Jun 19 by Swansea_Blue

Bet they'll be whinging about working weekends again soon.

Bügger, wrong login....

Great pics, really capture the intensity of the emotion and effort. I have the utmost respect for anyone who's thrown themselves into 'the battle' against this barsteward of a disease.

When I read earlier this week that the Government/PHE were not going to honour the contracts of student nurses who were dragged out of their training early to serve on the front line it made me feel an even deeper disgust for this shambles of an administration. And I thought I'd already reached rock bottom in my lack of regard.

They treat people as disposable inanimate objects.

The main takeaway I had from these pictures was 'thank fook I don't have to fill in those big paper charts anymore' when looking at the pictures of nurse recording obs.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 23:02]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024