Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Nick Cordero. 09:26 - Jul 6 with 661 viewsjeera

Succumbed after a series of complications following contracting C-19.

The next time someone tries to say it's "not real" and it's "only mild" and "no worse than a cold" - don't bother to argue. Just punch them in the face.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/06/nick-cordero-broadway-star-dies-ag

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

RIP Nick Cordero. on 09:33 - Jul 6 with 629 viewsStokieBlue

It's getting worse though, the "it's a hoax" is really out there and gaining traction, especially in the US but in other places as well.

For some people, if they haven't had someone directly connected to them die they refuse to see the bigger picture and then demand to know why they have had to stay inside and not do as they please and then the next step from that is the "it's a hoax" bandwagon.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

RIP Nick Cordero. on 10:09 - Jul 6 with 573 viewsOldsmoker

RIP Nick Cordero. on 09:33 - Jul 6 by StokieBlue

It's getting worse though, the "it's a hoax" is really out there and gaining traction, especially in the US but in other places as well.

For some people, if they haven't had someone directly connected to them die they refuse to see the bigger picture and then demand to know why they have had to stay inside and not do as they please and then the next step from that is the "it's a hoax" bandwagon.

SB

I've read a few blogs that convey that 'hoax' mentality, one in particular about California and the beach-loving youngsters who missed spring break. They feel that Covid19 is nothing to do with them as it only affects old people.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

RIP Nick Cordero. on 10:10 - Jul 6 with 566 viewsStokieBlue

RIP Nick Cordero. on 10:09 - Jul 6 by Oldsmoker

I've read a few blogs that convey that 'hoax' mentality, one in particular about California and the beach-loving youngsters who missed spring break. They feel that Covid19 is nothing to do with them as it only affects old people.

You misspelled "beach-loving youngsters", should have been "selfish individuals".

SB
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 10:15]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024