Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shouldn't it be 6 cancelled games not 5? 12:20 - Jul 8 with 689 viewsmattvonfat

I'm probably wrong about this, but I was going through the refund options and they kept referring to 5 cancelled games, but wouldn't the Bury game be number 6?

I'm probably not going down the refund route anyway so it doesn't matter to me, but I wanted to check I hadn't missed something.
Shouldn't it be 6 cancelled games not 5? on 13:28 - Jul 8 with 596 viewsFixed_It

It is a six game refund.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Shouldn't it be 6 cancelled games not 5? on 14:41 - Jul 8 with 531 viewsmattvonfat

Shouldn't it be 6 cancelled games not 5? on 13:28 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

It is a six game refund.

If you go for the credit (option 2) it says "six games (rather than 5)" which seems to be them suggesting the sixth is a bonus rather than it being for the six games. Option 4 is a pro rata refund for the 5 cancelled matches.

They also say that these are compensation options for the 5 games missed at the end of the season in initial description. The email they sent also says it's for the 5 matches that weren't played.
Shouldn't it be 6 cancelled games not 5? on 15:00 - Jul 8 with 493 viewsGarv

Shouldn't it be 6 cancelled games not 5? on 14:41 - Jul 8 by mattvonfat

If you go for the credit (option 2) it says "six games (rather than 5)" which seems to be them suggesting the sixth is a bonus rather than it being for the six games. Option 4 is a pro rata refund for the 5 cancelled matches.

They also say that these are compensation options for the 5 games missed at the end of the season in initial description. The email they sent also says it's for the 5 matches that weren't played.

Had Covid not occurred I don't think the missed Bury game would have incurred any kind of refund so I don't think it comes into this equation either.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024