Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to hear what happens when a baboon looks in a fridge? 11:08 - Jul 9 with 512 viewsWeWereZombies

Bill Bailey describes it in a South African accent:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08j3qzh

This is usually more my significant other's programme but I thought I would give this one a go because it also features Dr. Jane Goodall, and she doesn't disappoint. But there are some awful puns from the audience at the end.

[edit} I should have said that the Bill Bailey part starts around the twenty one minute mark, although the whole programme is fascinating and listening from the start will help it make much more sense.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:41]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone want to hear what happens when a baboon looks in a fridge? on 11:49 - Jul 9 with 451 viewsBlueBadger

And whilst we're on Cool Nature Things - this:

https://earther.gizmodo.com/it-really-is-otherworldly-what-it-s-like-to-visit-th

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone want to hear what happens when a baboon looks in a fridge? on 13:30 - Jul 9 with 400 viewsBrianTablet

There's footage of it here:

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Anyone want to hear what happens when a baboon looks in a fridge? on 16:11 - Jul 9 with 353 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone want to hear what happens when a baboon looks in a fridge? on 13:30 - Jul 9 by BrianTablet

There's footage of it here:

I don't think that's fair, if you listen to 'The Infinite Monkey Cage' I hope that you will feel that the baboon in question is far more sanguine than Johnson.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024