Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Part of the problem of keeping PL 09:09 - Aug 28 with 396 viewsthebooks

when he obviously should have been fired into the sun is that whenever **anything** appears wrong he’ll get hauled over the coals for it.

Woolfendengate, yoof-photogate etc. etc.

Going to be a fiery first few weeks.

(After which we’ll be in 12th place.)
Part of the problem of keeping PL on 09:18 - Aug 28 with 367 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Woolfendengate, Joof-photogate, aint quite got that ring I can't lie.

Woolfenden comments a little odd, but could be motivational etc.

Regards to the kids, maybe he's looking to get them out on loan for the season to play week in week out. I like Dobra and El Mizouni so its a shame, but he may want them out on loan this year, with the squad been so big we aren't going to rely on these kids, so it possibly is a good year to go out on loan.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 9:25]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Part of the problem of keeping PL on 09:26 - Aug 28 with 337 viewsYallop

Part of the problem of keeping PL on 09:18 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Regards to the kids, maybe he's looking to get them out on loan for the season to play week in week out. I like Dobra and El Mizouni so its a shame, but he may want them out on loan this year, with the squad been so big we aren't going to rely on these kids, so it possibly is a good year to go out on loan.

If you're good enough you are old enough. Play your best players.
Part of the problem of keeping PL on 09:29 - Aug 28 with 332 viewsthebooks

Part of the problem of keeping PL on 09:18 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Maybe. Hard to see where farming them out fits in with whatever five year plan we're pretending to be following at the moment.

I actually agree about LW – his form dipped a lot last season and I felt he did get complacent.

Problem is, PL has (quite rightly) zero credit, so any apparent mistake will be jumped on. Should have been got rid of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024