Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow Wigan: Sky 19:02 - Sep 10 with 774 viewsSwailsey

Sorry if this has been asked 100,000 times, but having read the iFollow email a lot, I'm still confused.

I'm a ST holder - so will my iFollow account automatically be updated to let me watch the Wigan game through it?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

iFollow Wigan: Sky on 20:34 - Sep 10 with 637 viewsSuperCoops

I've just read the instructions and it seems you should have a unique "promo code". I'm guessing this may have been emailed to you? This code can only be used once so you can't pass it to anyone else.
iFollow Wigan: Sky on 20:36 - Sep 10 with 633 viewsSwailsey

iFollow Wigan: Sky on 20:34 - Sep 10 by SuperCoops

I've just read the instructions and it seems you should have a unique "promo code". I'm guessing this may have been emailed to you? This code can only be used once so you can't pass it to anyone else.

Didn't it say that there wasn't a code for the Wigan game, as it's a special one-off offer? They have sent the EFL our details or something?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

iFollow Wigan: Sky on 20:45 - Sep 10 with 612 viewsJ2BLUE

iFollow Wigan: Sky on 20:36 - Sep 10 by Swailsey

Didn't it say that there wasn't a code for the Wigan game, as it's a special one-off offer? They have sent the EFL our details or something?

I thought that was so they could issue you with codes?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

iFollow Wigan: Sky on 21:05 - Sep 10 with 583 viewsSuperCoops

iFollow Wigan: Sky on 20:36 - Sep 10 by Swailsey

From Town's website:

When do I receive my promotion code?
The day before the game but remember it’s for home league matches only. You will also ONLY receive a match promo code for games that are not covered live on Sky.

But Town’s first league game of the season, against Wigan on 13 September, is live on Sky. How will this be different?
Only Town season ticket holders will be able to watch live streaming of the Wigan game. No one else - home or away. Season ticket holders will still watch the game via iFollow but there will be no promo code supplied. The Club will be passing on email addresses of all season ticket holders to EFL Digital for this match. This is for the sole purpose of EFL Digital providing free access to the live streaming to season ticket holders who correspond to the email addresses provided. Please check the EFL Digital Privacy Policy for any concerns. If you do not want your email address passed on to Endeavor Streaming, please contact ifollowipswich@itfc.co.uk and your email address will be withheld but you will not receive iFollow access to the Wigan match. The email address the Club have for you MUST match the email address you use for iFollow access
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024