Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you remember when people used to say the nickname 09:15 - Sep 10 with 2595 viewsBluefish

PRP will never stick and to stop being a troll by using it

Seems it is even used in the EADT now

Haters gon hate innit 🤪
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 9:16]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 09:19 - Sep 10 with 2555 viewsDanTheMan

I did have a giggle when I saw it had made it that far.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:04 - Sep 10 with 2473 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

More proof that so called journos just rehash what is trending on social media.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:05 - Sep 10 with 2474 viewsSwailsey

Was amusing!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:08 - Sep 10 with 2465 viewsFixed_It

Did you get a warm glow?

Maybe you pissed yourself...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:09 - Sep 10 with 2467 viewsKeno

Perhaps one of TWTD's finest moments

not quite up there with Potholegate but on a par with Deckchair Dereak asking Jim about a link to player Cotty had made up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:13 - Sep 10 with 2462 viewsSwailsey

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:09 - Sep 10 by Keno

Perhaps one of TWTD's finest moments

not quite up there with Potholegate but on a par with Deckchair Dereak asking Jim about a link to player Cotty had made up

We should really keep a record of these.

I'm sure some stuff got back to Mick too.

Cotty playergate
PRP
Mick's Christmas Hamper

Did the ruined wedding ever get on JR's radar?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:23 - Sep 10 with 2435 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:13 - Sep 10 by Swailsey

Cotty playergate
PRP
Mick's Christmas Hamper

...what about that idiot who punched a hole in his ceiling during the play offs, was he from here?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:24 - Sep 10 with 2440 viewsKeno

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:13 - Sep 10 by Swailsey

Cotty playergate
PRP
Mick's Christmas Hamper

Obviously the absolute pinnacle for TWTD, if not mankind in general, was after being prompted by a humble unassuming witty poster Simon Clegg admitted to Phil at a press conference his favourite cheese was Stilton

I dint think the human race will ever beat that moment
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 11:28]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:26 - Sep 10 with 2430 viewsSwailsey

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:24 - Sep 10 by Keno

Obviously the absolute pinnacle for TWTD, if not mankind in general, was after being prompted by a humble unassuming witty poster Simon Clegg admitted to Phil at a press conference his favourite cheese was Stilton

I dint think the human race will ever beat that moment
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 11:28]

How did I miss that!? Incredibly.

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:52 - Sep 10 with 2394 viewsNewcyBlue

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:23 - Sep 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

...what about that idiot who punched a hole in his ceiling during the play offs, was he from here?

Yeah he was posting on here at the time.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 12:06 - Sep 10 with 2376 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Congrats.

Though didn't people just find it annoying rather than say it wouldn't stick? (Genuinely can't remember)

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 14:30 - Sep 10 with 2289 viewsBlueBadger

Where is this in the EADT? Link me up, I'm off nights and can't be doing with this level of effort.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 14:45 - Sep 10 with 2269 viewsCoastalblue

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 14:30 - Sep 10 by BlueBadger

Where is this in the EADT? Link me up, I'm off nights and can't be doing with this level of effort.

The EADT article that Joe posted.

Either a good read or a load of spin depending upon your viewpoint.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 15:03 - Sep 10 with 2248 viewsRocky

"PRP will never stick and to stop being a troll by using it
Seems it is even used in the EADT now"

The EADT will be using the name Blubfish next.
Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 17:23 - Sep 10 with 2182 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Poor form from EADT to be honest.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 17:26 - Sep 10 with 2173 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 14:45 - Sep 10 by Coastalblue

The EADT article that Joe posted.

Either a good read or a load of spin depending upon your viewpoint.

I think only time will tell on that.

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 19:10 - Sep 10 with 2118 viewsTrequartista

Did you get your Golden Ticket for the Wigan game as you've certainly gone above and beyond

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 20:12 - Sep 10 with 2077 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 17:23 - Sep 10 by TheTrueBlue1878

Poor form from EADT to be honest.

Been a fair bit of that in recent weeks.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 20:18 - Sep 10 with 2068 viewsWD19

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 17:26 - Sep 10 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think only time will tell on that.

I think we know the answer. We just need time to tick over and prove it so.
Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 20:21 - Sep 10 with 2061 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 11:04 - Sep 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

More proof that so called journos just rehash what is trending on social media.

I don't know what blubbers is referring to, but as a general rule of thumb for me any 'journalism' based on social media stuff goes straight in the bin.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 20:56 - Sep 10 with 2046 viewsreusersfreekicks

You need to get out more! Even once maybe. Sooooo tedious
Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 21:00 - Sep 10 with 2038 viewsjeera

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 20:21 - Sep 10 by Swansea_Blue

I don't know what blubbers is referring to, but as a general rule of thumb for me any 'journalism' based on social media stuff goes straight in the bin.

Not so easy to do online.

You'd get through a lot of laptops for a start.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 21:47 - Sep 10 with 2021 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Do you remember when people used to say the nickname on 20:12 - Sep 10 by Terry_Nutkins

Been a fair bit of that in recent weeks.

Mmm ok, and they still want ‘exclusives’ from him...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024