Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow Coverage 17:31 - Sep 23 with 595 viewsPortman_Pie

Hi All,

Not a normal poster on here - normally just a reader of the comments and post - but as we're all now being forced to accept the online viewings, I thought I'd sign up etc.

Did anyone experience difficulty watching last weekends game on iFollow s Bristoly Rovers?

I saw at the time that some people like myself had to revert to watching on the ipad - which was far from ideal.

Given it was away from home and outside of the scope of season ticket free code - did anyone who did have issues chase up for a refund? (And subsequently have any success?)

Yes - I still saw the game on the ipad - but there was little viewing pleasure given its size compared to the computer monitor...!

Are we expecting much the same for every game this season does anyone know..?
iFollow Coverage on 17:55 - Sep 23 with 549 viewsSenatorBlue

Hi there.

I had an issue finding the live game initially. I was looking for it through the iPhone App, and it wasn’t showing. I then logged in via the laptop on a web browser, and after paying the £10, was straight into the live footage.

Given I’d read mixed feedback (buffering, camera men dozing off), I was actually quite impressed. No issues of those nature, and like watching Sky but without any of the gloss. I plugged it into my largest monitor, so not bad. I think I’ll end up spending on most away games to be fair - they should do an away game package!

Will see this weekend how the season ticket code works out. Got the email today to get that.
iFollow Coverage on 17:59 - Sep 23 with 542 viewsPortman_Pie

iFollow Coverage on 17:55 - Sep 23 by SenatorBlue

Hi there.

I had an issue finding the live game initially. I was looking for it through the iPhone App, and it wasn’t showing. I then logged in via the laptop on a web browser, and after paying the £10, was straight into the live footage.

Given I’d read mixed feedback (buffering, camera men dozing off), I was actually quite impressed. No issues of those nature, and like watching Sky but without any of the gloss. I plugged it into my largest monitor, so not bad. I think I’ll end up spending on most away games to be fair - they should do an away game package!

Will see this weekend how the season ticket code works out. Got the email today to get that.

Thanks,

I've watched a number of games on the ifollow last season, and not been completely unable to get any action what so ever. It seemed at the time that there were a few people having the same issue - with a spinning 'progress/loading' circle on the screen - which never progressed to the picture.

I tried again second half, but the same thing. I always watch it through the browser and it sometimes stops on the odd occasion - but nothing like this...
iFollow Coverage on 20:23 - Sep 23 with 430 viewslongtimefan

iFollow Coverage on 17:59 - Sep 23 by Portman_Pie

Thanks,

I've watched a number of games on the ifollow last season, and not been completely unable to get any action what so ever. It seemed at the time that there were a few people having the same issue - with a spinning 'progress/loading' circle on the screen - which never progressed to the picture.

I tried again second half, but the same thing. I always watch it through the browser and it sometimes stops on the odd occasion - but nothing like this...

I had the spinning progress circle on my browser on laptop up until 3 minutes before kick-off when, out of desperation I logged out of ifollow and then re-logged in. From then on it worked perfectly.
iFollow Coverage on 21:12 - Sep 23 with 392 viewscatch74

I’ve watched 2 on IFollow and had no issues, the Carabao Fulham one I had a lot of freezing/ buffering though.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024