Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night 23:58 - Oct 19 with 603 viewsMaySixth

Usually I watch from a PC / Chrome and it's always fine.

Tomorrow I want to watch from my iPhone - anyone done this and any issues encountered?

Even better if I can get to stream it onto my tv

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night on 01:31 - Oct 20 with 564 viewsacj

It’s always worked fine on my phone when I’ve had to watch it on there. Never been able to find a way to cast it to the telly from my phone though.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night on 07:45 - Oct 20 with 460 viewsDanny_G

Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night on 01:31 - Oct 20 by acj

It’s always worked fine on my phone when I’ve had to watch it on there. Never been able to find a way to cast it to the telly from my phone though.

I’ve been able to do this via screen mirroring. It only works if I watch from Safari though - not on the app.
Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night on 10:38 - Oct 20 with 422 viewsMaySixth

Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night on 07:45 - Oct 20 by Danny_G

I’ve been able to do this via screen mirroring. It only works if I watch from Safari though - not on the app.

Ah great, I was wondering why I couldn't seem to find the game from on my ifollow app.

Basically then, open up iFollow on Safari, log-in and buy game, then screen mirror from the safari page?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Watching iFollow via an iphone Tuesday night on 10:41 - Oct 20 with 415 viewsportmanroadblue

Make sure you have enough charge on your phone, I have an old Iphone, charged up overnight, died start of the 2nd half :-(
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024