Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting - been invited to "participate" in a Covid_19 study 22:04 - Oct 10 with 739 viewsRyorry

Involves questionnaires before & after a swab test to see if I've got it (sent out by Royal Mail & collected by courier).

Considering the problems many who really need/want a test have had in getting them, I feel quite privileged to have the chance, so have said yes. It's being conducted by Imperial College (coincidentally my ex's alma mater) via NHS.

Sign of the times that that's the most exciting thing to be happening on my Saturday night

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Interesting - been invited to on 22:42 - Oct 10 with 683 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worth doing. These new anorectal swabs aren't too bad either once you learn to relax into them .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting - been invited to on 11:36 - Oct 11 with 541 viewsRyorry

Interesting - been invited to on 22:42 - Oct 10 by Swansea_Blue

Worth doing. These new anorectal swabs aren't too bad either once you learn to relax into them .

Nose & throat only, otherwise I doubt there'd be many "happy to help" responders!

Interesting - been invited to "participate" in a Covid_19 study on 11:43 - Oct 11 with 534 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Should ask the Norwich squad. they like "participating".
Interesting - been invited to "participate" in a Covid_19 study on 19:38 - Oct 28 with 379 viewsRyorry

Pleased to say test came back negative - well, it would have been major shock if positive, as I've been self isolating for 7 months (apart from a handful of clinic appts. for me & visits to vet for mutt).

So that's PL & me on the same day. And no, we've never been seen in the same room together

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024