Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better since goal. 20:16 - Nov 3 with 313 viewsCoco

Looking more confident and actually trying to go forward. Dozzell is a class above.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Better since goal. on 20:19 - Nov 3 with 272 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Agreed.

Sunderland defence looks shaky.

Judge and McGuinness getting stuck in. Sunderland very physical especially on Lankester. Ref letting a fair bit go.

Lankester, Judge, Edwards and Bishop showing better attacking intent as the half wore on. Need to put that defence under pressure.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Better since goal. on 20:22 - Nov 3 with 233 viewsbournemouthblue

Better since goal. on 20:19 - Nov 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Agreed.

Sunderland defence looks shaky.

Judge and McGuinness getting stuck in. Sunderland very physical especially on Lankester. Ref letting a fair bit go.

Lankester, Judge, Edwards and Bishop showing better attacking intent as the half wore on. Need to put that defence under pressure.

I don't think we have quite the right balance of sideat the moment but I think Lankester has just shown exactly why Lambert has been picking him. I suspect he does those sort of things in training. He looks bigger than I thought he was, does actually mix it a bit in midfield physically?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Better since goal. on 20:24 - Nov 3 with 207 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Better since goal. on 20:22 - Nov 3 by bournemouthblue

I don't think we have quite the right balance of sideat the moment but I think Lankester has just shown exactly why Lambert has been picking him. I suspect he does those sort of things in training. He looks bigger than I thought he was, does actually mix it a bit in midfield physically?

He looks strong enough but he is a very talented lad. Alan Lee was very impressed with him in the academy a few years ago.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024