Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didzy has retired from International Footie 20:01 - Nov 4 with 739 viewsWicklowBlue

Didzy has retired from International Footie on 20:16 - Nov 4 with 695 viewsSuperblue95

Disappointing. Lacking in quality options up front so him retiring is a bit of a blow.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Didzy has retired from International Footie on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 650 viewsWicklowBlue

Didzy has retired from International Footie on 20:16 - Nov 4 by Superblue95

Disappointing. Lacking in quality options up front so him retiring is a bit of a blow.

We have some young talent up front coming through which I'm hopeful about. Disappointed too as McGoldrick could have been a good link for us between midfield and the forwards. Never really saw him as a striker but a great CAM, dare I say it a no. 10. Just didn't get a chance earlier in his career from previous ROI managers. Still has a lot to offer but obviously trying to protect his club career.
Didzy has retired from International Footie on 21:23 - Nov 4 with 622 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Shame and strange. Lack immediate options up there.

Aaron Connolly and Callum Robinson maybe.

For the future Adam Idah and obviously Troy Parrott the hopes.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Didzy has retired from International Footie on 21:37 - Nov 4 with 602 viewsScuzzer

Well he isn't getting any younger and the injuries may be catching up on him. Probably wants to extend his PL league ad long as possible.

Established 1968

Didzy has retired from International Footie on 23:29 - Nov 4 with 533 viewsCoco

6 years, 14 caps, 1 goal.

Not like the heart is being ripped out of Ireland.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024