Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you haven’t watched the Robert Rinder programme on BBC1 23:01 - Nov 16 with 728 viewsKeno

About his family history please do while is on iPlayer

Challenging, thought provoking, humbling and emotional

We must never forget

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you haven’t watched the Robert Rinder programme on BBC1 on 07:45 - Nov 17 with 610 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m going to watch it tonight. If it’s anything like the Who Do You Think You Are” episode then it’s going to be a tough but essential watch.

That Jerry Springer episode you recommended was harrowing. The moment he broke down when he found out what happened to his Grandmother was one of the most heartbreaking things I’ve ever seen on a TV programme.

Never Again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If you haven’t watched the Robert Rinder programme on BBC1 on 09:29 - Nov 17 with 538 viewsKeno

If you haven’t watched the Robert Rinder programme on BBC1 on 07:45 - Nov 17 by GlasgowBlue

I’m going to watch it tonight. If it’s anything like the Who Do You Think You Are” episode then it’s going to be a tough but essential watch.

That Jerry Springer episode you recommended was harrowing. The moment he broke down when he found out what happened to his Grandmother was one of the most heartbreaking things I’ve ever seen on a TV programme.

Never Again.

It will be tough, and heart rending

That Jerry Springer programme is one of the most humanly moving things I have ever watched

with love GB

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you haven’t watched the Robert Rinder programme on BBC1 on 11:34 - Nov 17 with 476 viewsBloomBlue

I thought it was the best thing I've seen on TV all year irrelevant of the source ie BBC, ITV, Netflix
If you haven’t watched the Robert Rinder programme on BBC1 on 13:09 - Nov 17 with 432 viewssolomon

Indeed, we must never forget.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 13:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024