Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Performance a side my key issue is 23:10 - Nov 21 with 521 viewskizaitfc

4-5 years on and we still have the exact same problems.

Lack of wingers and creativity in the final third, no target man, poor set pieces, passive midfielders and defenders happy to play backwards and sideways, shakey and nervous defending, a make shift rb and a keeper who blows hot and cold.

Yes we have injuries but you could probably add that to the list of same old story as above.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Performance a side my key issue is on 23:14 - Nov 21 with 491 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I disagree about the keeper - at this level he is perfectly consistent enough.

We should also remember we have players out.

However, the issues that persist are a general lack of creativity and team play and the tendency to be unable to beat better sides. There is very little evidence that the team is progressing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Performance a side my key issue is on 23:49 - Nov 21 with 426 viewskizaitfc

Performance a side my key issue is on 23:14 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I disagree about the keeper - at this level he is perfectly consistent enough.

We should also remember we have players out.

However, the issues that persist are a general lack of creativity and team play and the tendency to be unable to beat better sides. There is very little evidence that the team is progressing.

Agree maybe I was a little harsh on Holy and personally I am happy with him but see plenty of people that are not. So does suggest its not perfect but what is at this level I guess.

Majority of players today were in the team that were relegated, to me that is an issue as that is the worst team we have had in decades.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024