Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... 00:00 - Dec 5 with 815 viewsSpruceMoose

...I somehow missed Rudy Giuliani letting rip TWICE during a court hearing in Michigan yesterday. The look on the face of the woman next to him is a thing of beauty.

[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 0:00]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:01 - Dec 5 with 798 viewsBlueBadger

Literally a Trump Lawyer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:06 - Dec 5 with 776 viewsSpruceMoose

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:01 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

Literally a Trump Lawyer.

Bravo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:12 - Dec 5 with 760 viewsIPS_wich

Question for you Spruce. The rest of the world only get to see a small sample of what’s going on in the courts. Is this really what it’s come to - or is this just an extreme example that makes for comedy viewing?

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:20 - Dec 5 with 747 viewsSpruceMoose

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:12 - Dec 5 by IPS_wich

Question for you Spruce. The rest of the world only get to see a small sample of what’s going on in the courts. Is this really what it’s come to - or is this just an extreme example that makes for comedy viewing?

The Trump court clown show is definitely on tour right now. The press seem like they struggle with the amount of nuts stuff that comes out every day.

They're in court every day trying this nonsense but it's mainly just to make Trump feel better. They have no evidence. The election was fair, so there's not going to be any evidence. They're just going through the motions to placate the toddler in chief. Rudy's reported $20,000 a day fee explains why he's keen on keeping it going.

It's a grim truth that Rudy Giuliani was the most likeable he's been in years in that Borat film.

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 01:06 - Dec 5 with 701 viewsBlueBadger

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 00:20 - Dec 5 by SpruceMoose

The Trump court clown show is definitely on tour right now. The press seem like they struggle with the amount of nuts stuff that comes out every day.

They're in court every day trying this nonsense but it's mainly just to make Trump feel better. They have no evidence. The election was fair, so there's not going to be any evidence. They're just going through the motions to placate the toddler in chief. Rudy's reported $20,000 a day fee explains why he's keen on keeping it going.

It's a grim truth that Rudy Giuliani was the most likeable he's been in years in that Borat film.

An interesting read here, I can't say as I buy it wholly, but it's an entertaining argument.

https://www.theroot.com/im-not-saying-donald-trump-is-planning-a-coup-but-hes-18

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 01:31 - Dec 5 with 678 viewsSpruceMoose

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 01:06 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

An interesting read here, I can't say as I buy it wholly, but it's an entertaining argument.

https://www.theroot.com/im-not-saying-donald-trump-is-planning-a-coup-but-hes-18

The Root has been one of my biggest sources of joy in 2020.

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 01:47 - Dec 5 with 668 viewsIPS_wich

So... Thanks to being in an ITFC related fugue state... on 01:31 - Dec 5 by SpruceMoose

The Root has been one of my biggest sources of joy in 2020.

Thanks for the link. Interesting that Fox and Bill Burr realised that there was a line and they refused to cross it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024