Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just catching up on the game 11:23 - Jan 10 with 396 viewsbournemouthblue

as I work 1530 - 2230 which means I see virtually no live games now but oh deary me, what a shocker!

And Paul Cook is sitting in the studio, commenting on this chaos

Swindon clearly have some talented players, there's a decent football side in there, even if they concede goals like it is going out of fashion

Yes there are mitigating circumstances, we haven't played for a month, some players maybe feeling the effects of CoVid and many of our best players are recovering from injury so I wasn't totally surprised by the result but we really made Swindon look like Barcelona on the first half

Swindon deserved more than one goal in the first half and we got away with it

In the second they score an absolute worldie and then score a freak goal from a cross but on merit probably deserved more from earlier on

In terms of Swindon's position, it's a massive opportunity missed with the games we have coming up and I fear we will pay for it even further

I don't get the first half line up, I genuinely don't understand why we are farming Jackson out on the wing

We could do worse than signing Swindon's left back though, he would add a lot to us

We are clearly very reliant on Norwood, we don't seem to have another reliable outlet upfront. I know Ched Evans is mud but we need another player of that calibre upfront because I don't think we have much else. Jackson is being utilised really poorly, there's a player in there but we don't suit him at all.

We really could do with more pace and power throughout the side, we look like one of those bang average league one sides with little athleticism or agility throughout the side. We are easy to play against, there's talent there, mainly from the academy players but the spine of our side is a bit powder puff. I can't see us touching top sides unless we get all our best players back, fit and regularly playing.

What an absolute mess we are and the salary cap next season could kill us, it's probably more likely to guide us to League Two.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 11:31]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Just catching up on the game on 11:32 - Jan 10 with 347 viewsIpswichKnight

Going to say it again there will be no signings unless they are under 21 or if we can move 3/4 players out, then we might be able to bring 2 players in. The salary cap has truly screwed us over.
Just catching up on the game on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 327 viewsbournemouthblue

Just catching up on the game on 11:32 - Jan 10 by IpswichKnight

Going to say it again there will be no signings unless they are under 21 or if we can move 3/4 players out, then we might be able to bring 2 players in. The salary cap has truly screwed us over.

That's the problem

We should have made recruitments when it was still legal to do so

But that's Ipswich, always behind the eight ball, always on the wrong side of history

As a side note, Zeki Fryers, now there's a player who was so overhyped and overpaid for!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024