Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Covid benefitted anyone more then Lambert? (n/t) 08:32 - Jan 10 with 489 viewstextbackup

[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 8:59]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

His Covid benefitted anyone more then Lambert? (n/t) on 08:34 - Jan 10 with 483 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm not even convinced it is COVID that has saved him anymore. The acceptance of low standards here is utterly gobsmacking.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

His Covid benefitted anyone more then Lambert? (n/t) on 08:39 - Jan 10 with 460 viewstextbackup

His Covid benefitted anyone more then Lambert? (n/t) on 08:34 - Jan 10 by gainsboroughblue

I'm not even convinced it is COVID that has saved him anymore. The acceptance of low standards here is utterly gobsmacking.

You’re probably correct actually... to have ME say he’s the man he’s put his trust in was one of the sadness things I’ve heard

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

His Covid benefitted anyone more then Lambert? (n/t) on 08:49 - Jan 10 with 428 viewsGuthrum

His Covid benefitted anyone more then Lambert? (n/t) on 08:39 - Jan 10 by textbackup

You’re probably correct actually... to have ME say he’s the man he’s put his trust in was one of the sadness things I’ve heard

Lambert is prepared to play along with the Five Point Plan and probably nobody else is.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024