Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing I realised a few weeks ago. 09:23 - Jan 26 with 339 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is that very much like the Tory party, every employee of the club now seems to be coached in what the 'message' is for the media, it's as though ME's corporate business, and corporate ethics has started to leach into the players.

Look at how many times we've heard from 10's of different players, "We're doing great things in training, amazing things", or, "The dressing room atmosphere is fantastic", we even heard a similar message from Luke Thomas just this week, a player who has only been here a matter of days.

Ordinarily we would take this as gospel, why wouldn't we? Except the past couple of weeks have seen the facade slip with the Wolfie and Chambo interviews, immediately post game, which have both slipped 'off message'.

For this reason, I'm not sure I would believe anything that the club issues at the moment from players or from staff and especially from Evans.

Some of us are taking the pi ss out of Derby, we're in no position to do that. We're becoming a massive joke too.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

One thing I realised a few weeks ago. on 09:51 - Jan 26 with 265 viewsmrshallisfit

We are not becoming a huge joke. We are a huge joke, a sad terminally in decline sad joke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024