Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Our club" 18:58 - Jan 30 with 496 viewsDyland

It's not, is it. It's Evans' club.

A man demonstrably useless at running a football club.

I've nothing against him personally, and the swivel eyed nonsense about him being better of with Town being sh1t is classic conspiracy overwrought imaginative bollix.

It's really depressing supporting a great old club at the coal face of the death of football as it was. I mean ffs, who actually cares really, all the crowing and banter and old school sh1t and lols started dying years ago, I know.

FFS

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"Our club" on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 453 viewsJ2BLUE

You're wrong. It is our club. He might hold the title of owner but this club existed before him and it will exist after him. It belongs to the fans.

I hope the first thing the new owner does is ban him from ever setting foot in the grounds again for what he has done to this club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"Our club" on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 450 viewsmrshallisfit

For us to compete in the Championship he would have to shell out far more money. With the Salary Cap his losses are more sustainable. Especially if he sells a player every year or two.
"Our club" on 19:05 - Jan 30 with 415 viewsJ2BLUE

"Our club" on 19:01 - Jan 30 by mrshallisfit

For us to compete in the Championship he would have to shell out far more money. With the Salary Cap his losses are more sustainable. Especially if he sells a player every year or two.

He wouldn't have spent considerable money on the two loanees if that was the case. I was starting to wonder as well but I think we can put that one to bed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"Our club" on 19:05 - Jan 30 with 407 viewsDyland

"Our club" on 19:01 - Jan 30 by mrshallisfit

I'm not denying that.

"Our club" on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 397 viewsDyland

"Our club" on 19:01 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

You're wrong. It is our club. He might hold the title of owner but this club existed before him and it will exist after him. It belongs to the fans.

I hope the first thing the new owner does is ban him from ever setting foot in the grounds again for what he has done to this club.

He wouldn't want to.

"Our club" on 19:07 - Jan 30 with 383 viewsDyland

"Our club" on 19:05 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

He wouldn't have spent considerable money on the two loanees if that was the case. I was starting to wonder as well but I think we can put that one to bed.

He would rather we were promoted for sure. But it's not such a big deal for him if we aren't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024