Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's always someone else to blame for PL. 10:00 - Feb 19 with 435 viewsSwailsey

So embarrassing. Lambert is blaming everyone. We are a joke. Every football club has problems.

There's always someone else to blame for PL.

Blackburn = Not his fault
Stoke = Not his fault
Wolves = Not his fault

Even if there are other problems, he CLEARLY isn't the man to fix them.

Lambert Out.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:07 - Feb 19 with 409 viewsjoepublic

When folk are in a crisis their true colours come out.

Lambert is blaming everything and everyone to try and protect his failing image as you say.

Seems like a utterly unpleasant chap.

When he goes i will let off some old fireworks to celebrate as will a few at the club probably.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:08 - Feb 19 with 395 viewsDubtractor

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:07 - Feb 19 by joepublic

When folk are in a crisis their true colours come out.

Lambert is blaming everything and everyone to try and protect his failing image as you say.

Seems like a utterly unpleasant chap.

When he goes i will let off some old fireworks to celebrate as will a few at the club probably.

I can understand why Lambert is deflecting, even if all it does is confirm how much of a tosser he is.

What I can't get my head around is ME just letting it happen. Neglect barely covers it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:16 - Feb 19 with 363 viewsGuthrum

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:08 - Feb 19 by Dubtractor

I can understand why Lambert is deflecting, even if all it does is confirm how much of a tosser he is.

What I can't get my head around is ME just letting it happen. Neglect barely covers it.

Suggests either he considers Lambert so integral to his plans that he won't let him go, that he is somehow insulated from all the noise ... or that he has painted himself in to a corner (financially or in terms of loss of face) and cannot.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:22 - Feb 19 with 347 viewshype313

There's always someone else to blame for PL. on 10:16 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

Suggests either he considers Lambert so integral to his plans that he won't let him go, that he is somehow insulated from all the noise ... or that he has painted himself in to a corner (financially or in terms of loss of face) and cannot.

I actually think it's an ego issue, he came out and backed him after the papers turned and he probably thinks he would look ridiculous if he sacked him a few weeks later, even though it's the right commercial, and football reason to do so.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024