Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Evans is taking a game by game approach 08:23 - Feb 21 with 569 viewshype313

Regarding Lamberts position, then its clear he doesn't have anyone lined up ready to go, and just wants to fluke a few wins in the hope that he can eek it out till the end of the season, to then get rid cheaply, install a new manager and hope St renewals fly out the door.

This is a very dangerous game to play, as he essentially has run out of goodwill from the fans, and makes him look incredibly indecisive, which would cause a concern for anyone looking to take on the roll.

He's taking a huge gamble, history suggests it won't be kind to him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:31 - Feb 21 with 515 viewsjas0999

I won’t be buying a season ticket with Lambert in charge.

What’s most depressing is if Evans actually thinks a home nil nil against Oxford is a good result. Perhaps an okay result in isolation, but yet another failure to win and score. Perhaps this is now the accepted level at ITFC.
If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:35 - Feb 21 with 503 viewshype313

If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:31 - Feb 21 by jas0999

I won’t be buying a season ticket with Lambert in charge.

What’s most depressing is if Evans actually thinks a home nil nil against Oxford is a good result. Perhaps an okay result in isolation, but yet another failure to win and score. Perhaps this is now the accepted level at ITFC.

He needs to take far more into account than one OK performance against Oxford, and everything points to the fact that Lambert hasn't shown an ounce of competency to get this club moving forward.

If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:37 - Feb 21 with 479 viewstextbackup

if hes taking it game by game then he'd have sacked him after the worse ever Ipswich game, Northampton at home.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:38 - Feb 21 with 474 viewsRadlett_blue

Given that Evans has already wasted close to £100m on Ipswich, I don't think he will regard leaving Lambert in situ for a few more games as a huge risk.
With no fans likely to be allowed all season, there won't be the obvious large scale dissent which did for McCarthy.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:40 - Feb 21 with 461 viewshype313

If Evans is taking a game by game approach on 08:38 - Feb 21 by Radlett_blue

Given that Evans has already wasted close to £100m on Ipswich, I don't think he will regard leaving Lambert in situ for a few more games as a huge risk.
With no fans likely to be allowed all season, there won't be the obvious large scale dissent which did for McCarthy.

Agreed, it's far easier to drown out noise from Social Media than 20k irate fans in a ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024