Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert on Evans Meeting: It’s Not Interesting, I’ve Got My Opinion and He’s Got His 10:20 - Feb 26 with 628 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/39769/lambert-on-evans-meeting-it’s-no

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert on Evans Meeting: It’s Not Interesting, I’ve Got My Opinion and He†on 10:21 - Feb 26 with 604 viewsCoco

LOL The man has Evans on strings.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert on Evans Meeting: It’s Not Interesting, I’ve Got My Opinion and Heï¿ on 10:50 - Feb 26 with 467 viewsPinewoodblue

Lambert on Evans Meeting: It’s Not Interesting, I’ve Got My Opinion and He†on 10:21 - Feb 26 by Coco

LOL The man has Evans on strings.

How long before someone photoshops an image of Evans in strings , as a puppet, bring worked by Lambert.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lambert on Evans Meeting: It’s Not Interesting, I’ve Got My Opinion and He†on 11:36 - Feb 26 with 369 viewsWickets

Sounds like they dont agree on his retirement fund !
Lambert on Evans Meeting: It’s Not Interesting, I’ve Got My Opinion and He†on 12:09 - Feb 26 with 312 viewsChurchman

They’ve got their opinions, I’ve got mine.

They’re both a waste of space.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024