Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No mention of results in the club statement 21:26 - Feb 28 with 513 viewsthebooks

“It has, however, become clear after holding discussions over the last few days that there are significant differences of opinion as to the order of immediate priorities and we agreed it was best for us to part company. I would like to wish both Paul and Stuart the best in the future.”

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/february/paul-lambert-leaves-ipswich-town/

So looks like Evans didn’t actually want to get rid of PL?

Typically odd.
No mention of results in the club statement on 21:28 - Feb 28 with 443 viewsFreddy

Well played by Lambert, made it clear he wasn't happy with the structure of the club and having a swipe at Evans to ensure he leaves by mutual consent so has agreed a pay off
No mention of results in the club statement on 21:32 - Feb 28 with 378 viewsRonFearonsHair

What does "the order of immediate priorities" mean?
No mention of results in the club statement on 21:33 - Feb 28 with 360 viewsTractorWood

No mention of results in the club statement on 21:32 - Feb 28 by RonFearonsHair

Typical nebulous waffle.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

No mention of results in the club statement on 21:35 - Feb 28 with 330 viewsFreddy

No mention of results in the club statement on 21:33 - Feb 28 by TractorWood

Typical nebulous waffle.

So looking for a new manager - what about the takeover in March or isn't that happening?
No mention of results in the club statement on 21:35 - Feb 28 with 327 viewsthebooks

No mention of results in the club statement on 21:32 - Feb 28 by RonFearonsHair

That’s what I mean. You normally get a “results not acceptable, thanks for the hard work”, but this sounds like a genuine disagreement.

Immediate priorities could mean actually getting promoted versus “building” for the future, I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024