Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Listen, this is Ipswich Town Football Club, isn’t it?” he said 13:29 - Mar 8 with 763 viewsSwailsey

“It’s not Ipswich Town first team or Ipswich Town U18s, it’s our football club, so the interaction between the coaches and the staff is very, very important.”

YES Paul.

Also, very nice words about Matt Gill too.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

“Listen, this is Ipswich Town Football Club, isn’t it?” he said on 13:32 - Mar 8 with 718 viewsfooters

Exactly. And to add to the point, only recently Nolan and Jackson got their best weeks' training at the club with the U23s. Just shows what a united club we are.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

“Listen, this is Ipswich Town Football Club, isn’t it?” he said on 13:39 - Mar 8 with 649 viewsChurchman

I don’t know whether it’s hope over reality but everything about Cook so far impresses me. He is direct without being rude. He seems to have spotted the blindingly obvious that seemed to evade Lambert so spectacularly and he seems to have a very inclusive approach.

I dearly hope he gets some support from Evans if there is no takeover, as I’ve a sneaky feeling he could be our best manager since Royle, hopefully better than him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024